Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who What Why Where When?

Currently a 2L at New College Law School, I look forward to a career in criminal defense work.

As time permits, I also am an intern at the Eviction Defense Collaborative.

I pay the rent as an esthetician at Tru Spa, one of the top rated spas in the city. It is a great job for a student, as it is most busy on weekends, and I can study in between clients. Previous to that, I was a professional massage therapist (still certified) and had many odd jobs.

I completed the Apprenticeship in Agroecology at UC Santa Cruz, and completed my undergraduate degree in Geography and Environmental Studies at UCLA.

My boyfriend, Bill, and I have lived together for over a year, with our incredible cat, Barry. Together we go out to comedy clubs, share audiobooks, and hang out with our friends. Most of our friends connect us to each other and to them through our Burning Man Camp, Fandango Village.

I work out somewhat obsessively, and intend to do the AIDS ride for the first time this June. I dabbled in the triathlon scene, but am now focusing on running and biking.

No comments: